- What time do the outdoor movies start?
Our movies start at dusk, or about 15 minutes after sundown. Check sunset times.
- How much does it cost to attend an outdoor movie?
99.999% of our outdoor movies are free.
- Are they pet friendly?
Our movies in public spaces (like the Mission Marquee Plaza, Travis Park, the Pearl and Hemisfair) are friendly to well-behaved pets on leashes.
Movies at museums and on campus (like SA Museum, NWVC, and the SA Botanical Garden) are not pet-friendly.
- Where is the Outdoor Cinema? We show movies at venues all over San Antonio and surrounding cities. See the Map.
- How much is it to rent a screen for a private party?
We offer several screen sizes and can set up at your location, or work with you to host your event in public venues around San Antonio.
- How can I become a vendor?
Vendor arrangements are made through the venue. Please see below for contact info.
Mission Marquee Plaza
Facilities Operations Coordinator
City of San Antonio, World Heritage Office (WHO)
City of San Antonio
City of Alamo Heights
City of Bulverde
City of Converse
Town of Hollywood Park
City of Schertz
City of Schertz Parks, Recreation, and Community Services